"A very good experience"

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital

My mother, who is 102, had to visit dermotolgy on 12th december. The staff and the doctor were fantastic. Unfortuanly my mother was quite sick on the way over, owing to the very bumpy drive, not the drivers fault just the kent roads! When we arrived they quickly cleaned her up and put her in a side room with a very nice and compertant nurst. The doctor arrived who was very nice, kind and informative. I cannot remember his name, but I am sure that he will know who he is? The whole appointment took about half an hour and we came away very happy on how we had been dealt with. I can not praise them enough. Thank you. I must add that the driver who took us was exceptional as well .He went beyond his call off duty and was very kind and pleasant.

Thank you so much for taking time to write such lovely feedback, our staff will really appreciate reading your words. I am glad that you were happy with the care we provided to your mother, I do hope you will enjoy this Christmas time and best wishes for your health and happiness during 2014.