"With help, you can recover from anxiety and depression"

About: Inclusion Matters Liverpool

When I first received help from Inclusion Matters, it seemed that this treatment was not going to be effective. However, I was soon referred to Yuko who I felt had an incredibly high understanding of my issues. She was a great listener, had a genuine interest and worked hard to make sense of all the horrible things I was feeling. With her help, I was able to understand my own issues a little better, which gradually resulted in me making some progress. It took a while, but in recent weeks I have started to recognise myself again, worry that little bit less and learn of the things that help/hinder my situation. I think I know how to get better 100% and hope that I can get there quicker. Yuko's guidance and encouragement have been a huge help. Now I'm starting to believe that it may all turn out okay afterall. Anxiety and depression are exhausting to deal with. In the end, you have to get out of it yourself, but with IM's help, you can discover the means to do so.A picture by the author

Response from Heather Clarke, Manager, Inclusion Matters

Dear Owl451

What lovely feedback and wonderful picture to sum it up. I am delighted that IML and specifically Yuko, helped you so much. Really pleased that you felt so listened to and understood which clearly makes a huge difference.

I very much hope that your progress continues: you are so right, you clearly have to be the one to make the changes but I am so glad Yuko was able to help you along the way. I will ensure she receives this feedback.

Kind regards and thanks again