"Their support for me was unfaltering"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Mental Health Services for Older People – Inpatient

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

Poted on behalf of carer;

The staff displayed the highest order of empathy that I have ever come across from people working within the NHS As a workforce, they were cohesive and well informed.

It is indeed rare to be able to compliment a service in such a way, but I really could not fault them. As a relative, their support for me was unfaltering.

Thank you so much for your feedback and praise for the staff and the services you received as a relative. You don't say which service or team you received support from and I would like to be able to pass on your lovely feedback to the staff.

It really make a difference when staff get to hear when they are doing a good job.

Best wishes

Jane Danforth

Response from Paul Carruthers, Day Hospital Manager, St Francis Day Hospital, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Hi Jane,

Thank you for your comments. I have to say I'm puzzled as to why the story has been linked to the "Mansfield Clinic" as in my posting I quite clearly stated it was The Mansfield and Ashfield Mental Health Intermediate Care Team. Do you have any suggestions as to the best way to get this corrected?

Regards,