"ENT department"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

Would just like to say how brilliant my appointment was today in ent. My daughter and I attended and my daughter is now on a waiting list for a tonsillectomy? The staff made my daughter feel at ease, infact had considered private treatment but after this appointment have decided to go NHS. Thank you for your caring nature and hope that this is the care that will be received on the day of her operation.

It was lovely to read your posting; thank you for taking the time to write it - I am really pleased that everything went so well for your daughter and wishing her all the best with the forthcoming tonsillectomy; I am sure it will all go just as well. Thank you again.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital