"It's an amazing group"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

Its an amazing group for carers of people who suffer from mental health issues. Its a chance for carers to gather information and to meet other carers going through similar experiences.

Andrea Emmens and her staff are absolutely amazing and the group wouldn't be possible without her dedication and support. Thank you

Response from Andrea Emmens, Family Interventions Co-ordinator, Adult Mental Health Bassetlaw, Nottingamshire healthcare NHS trust

How lovely to receive such positive and wonderful feedback. I am so pleased the Group helps you by providing information and a chance to meet other carers.

I have already passed on your feedback to the staff concerned and their managers. we all really appreciate the time you took to give us this feedback.

We always like to hear what things we get right and the things we could do differently. This helps us so much in developing our services.

Thank you again so very much and I wish you a very merry Christmas and all the best for the new year.