"Fordwich Ward"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

My father was admitted with a stroke and sadly passed away due to this and other complications. I would like to thank all the staff on Fordwich Ward for working so hard for my father, and for the care, dignity and compassion they gave him when he was dying. He was made as comfortable as possible on a side-ward and staff went above and beyond the call of duty for him. They also gave my sister and I tremendous support and we cannot thank them enough.

Thank you for taking time to feedback particularly at a difficult time for you and your sister. I am glad to see that our staff provided excellent care to your father, and I am sure they will appreciate your feedback.

Response from Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

Firstly we would like to offer our sincerest condolences to you and also thank you for taking the time to contact us to provide us with such lovely feed back. This will be fed back to the staff so that they are aware of your comments. The Trust welcomes all feedback and recognises that positive feedback is a powerful learning tool for all staff.