"(Tell us your experiences in 500 ..."

About: Peterborough District Hospital

(Tell us your experiences in 500 words or less)

I recently suffered a stroke and after being discharged with future test to carried out via outpatients was told by the consultant, " I will see you in six weeks with the results of the tests to hand ". I had the tests (scans) and was then sent an appointment to see the consultant four months hence, FOUR MONTHS!, to be left in limbo with the possability of suffering another stroke. I am disgusted with such lack of care especially by the people on the end of the telephone who it seems could not care less.

Response from Peterborough District Hospital

The Trust takes the experiences of patients and visitors to our hospitals very seriously and we aim to provide a safe, caring and effective service. However, we do recognise there are occasions when an experience may not have met the expectations of our patients or visitors and we are keen to understand how we cam make things better.

To help us continually improve our services for current and future patients and visitors we need feedback and are happy to look into any matter where a patient or visitor is disappointed with the service they received.

This feedback has been forwarded to the relevant department to look into in further detail. Please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01733 875847 or email pals@pbh-tr.nhs.uk who will provide help and advice regarding any issue.

Thank you for visiting NHS Choices.