"Lovely caring staff"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

Our son was on rainforest ward and we couldn't have been treated any better. All staff from consultants to domestics were brilliant, caring and understanding. Ii can't thank you enough for the care we received. I have had nothing. But good experiences at LCH. My two sons were born there and my youngest was admitted with bronchiolitis when he was very young as well as our recent visit. Lovely caring staff that go above and beyond . Thank you!

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback - I know the staff on Rainforest will appreciate it. It is such a worry when children are unwell and it is clear that as a whole team they took great care of your son on this occasion and indeed both of your sons on previous visits too; that consistency of care is so important. Thank you again - and wishing you and your sons a great Christmas!

Response from Lincoln County Hospital