About: Ipswich Hospital

Visited ENT and the pharmacy. ENT was a poor experience, the doctor didn't really speak to me or make any attempt to find out past history. When I said that the micro suction was hurting, it effected no response other than a request to keep my head still. Told to return in 7-10 days, however when checking at reception they didn't have any spaces in clinics within that time period and would have to go back to the doctor to either change the return period or hope more clinics will be created. I'm told I will receive a phone call tomorrow. I then visited the hospital pharmacy. The overall impression was grubby, with staining over all chairs, mainly at head high and on the seat of the upholstery. There was a 30 minute wait for prescriptions. Car parking was difficult to find a space and £2.00 for up to 2 hours.

Response from Ipswich Hospital

I am very sorry that you had such a poor experience of the service. Please could you get in touch with us so that we talk this through. There have been technical difficulties for us in being able to access this site to respond, so I am sorry for the delay in respinding. The number to call is 01473 702064.