"QEQM The Heart Centre"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

On the 20 November I was admitted to the above centre as a day patient for a cardiac catheterisation. I really appreciated the genuine kindness and personal attention from of all members of the staff on the ward, who were also very courteous and helpful towards my husband who accompanied me. Every stage of the treatment was well explained and I was deeply impressed by the professionalism of all concerned. This unit is accredit to the NHS. Well done.

Thank you for taking the time to feedback. I am really glad to read about your experience. We are very proud of our cardiac services and the fantastic staff who provide great care with kindness and professionalism. They are a credit to the NHS.

Response from Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

Thank you for your kind words and we are really pleased to hear that both you and your husband had such a positive experience. Your comments will be fed back to the staff involved. Positive feedback is an extremely powerful tool to motivate staff and we are grateful that you have taken the time to provide us with your comments.