"Thank you for running a top notch facility "

About: City Health Care Partnership CIC / Minor injuries units

(as a parent/guardian),

My daughter and I visited the bransholme minor injuries unit this weekend due to a toe injury.

The receptionist was friendly and informed us of a short waiting time. The environment was clean and pleasant to wait in and no sooner had we sat down nurse Tracey called my daughter in.

Nurse Tracey was kind, caring and professional with my shy daughter, she is an asset to the unit. Thank you for running a top notch facility

Response from Senior operations manager for integrated community services - transition of care, City Health Care Partnership CIC

Thank you Tigger1 for taking the time to post such a complimentary opinion.

Our staff work hard to offer a professional and caring service which meets the needs of all our local community. It is also nice when this is recognised.

We are pleased that your experience of the service has been a swift and pleasant experince and that you found our staff to be kind, caring and professional.

We strive to continually improve our services and believe all feedback we receive is valuable in helping us to do so.

Your opinion has been passed on to Tracey and all the staff within the Minor Injury Unit who will be pleased to read such lovely comments.