"ICU and A15"

About: Stepping Hill Hospital

I was admitted into stepping in hospital on Sunday 10 /11/13 with breathing difficulties. I was taken straight into A&E then taken straight into resus area, where I was there for six hours where they did all the work they could do for me from there I went to the intensive care unit and they all worked very hard on me in there as well, from there I went to ward A15 where i still am. I would like to say a very big thank you to the A&E team and resus them ICU team and ward staff on A15 on a warm welcome and generosity and help you've done thank you so much.. Sincere Martin Walker 14/11/13

Response from Cath Marsland, Head of Risk and Patient and Customer Services, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for sharing such a positive story I wish you well for your recovery and have shared your comments with the ED, ICU and A15 teams

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

Thank you for your comments.

I sincerely apologise that these were not responded to in a timely manner.

This was due to lack of administrative support at the time which has now been rectified.

I would like to reassure you however that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate teams who were pleased to hear that you had a good experience at our hospital.

Patient and Customer Services Manager