"Very good care on B3 at QMC"

About: Queen's Medical Centre / General medicine

I was a patient on ward B3 at the Queen's Medical Centre last month. I found the standard of care, from both the medical and the nursing teams, to be very good. Information and decision making was shared with me appropriately and, at all times, I was treated with the utmost dignity and respect.

Response from Charlotte Lawson-Braley, Support and Development Manager, Principia

Principia are pleased that you received a high standard of care at the QMC site of Nottingham University Hospital. Thank you for taking the time to post an opinion.

Principia, Partners in Health is an organisation that plans, pays for and delivers local NHS services for the people of Rushcliffe. It brings together all of the family doctors across Rushcliffe to work alongside community nursing, rehabilitation services and other local health services.

It is really valuable for us to hear about patients experiences. We are currently working with Nottingham University Hospital to ensure that patient experiences recorded on the Patient Opinion site are shared and acted upon.