"Accident and Emergency, ENT & 23 Hour Ward (Collingtree), Northampton General Hospital"

About: Northampton General Hospital (Acute) / Ear, Nose and Throat

I have an on-going problem with my ear and have recently needed to use Northampton General Hospital. I came back from Spain and into Accident and Emergency. I was seen very quickly and the treatment was very thorough. I then went to the ENT Emergency Treatment Room. The total time I was in the hospital was 3 1/2 hours. Over the next few days, I went back to the ENT Emergency Treatment Room several times where the treatment has always been excellent. During this time, I also had an unexpected hospital stay, where I needed a minor operation. I stayed on 23 Hour Ward for two nights(!) and once again, the care was fantastic. For all the moans about the NHS, I cannot fault the care that I have been given - many thanks to everyone involved . Unfortunately for some of you, I will be back!! ;o)

Response from Northampton General Hospital

Thank you for your comments on the care you received. We aim to keep our high standards so if you do return your care will remain high.