"Thank you."

About: William Harvey Hospital

I have had to go to A&E twice this year for different reasons and both times have been exceptionally impressed by the courteous staff from receptionists to nurses to doctors. They are always busy yet I seem to always be seen quickly and received excellent treatment and advice. I am very intimidated by medical centres and doctors generally but was made to feel at ease in very stressful situations and was treated with respect. Thank you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback to us your kind comments. I am glad to read that you have been happy with the service our staff have provided. We are very proud of the service they provide often under difficult circumstance. I will ensure that staff see your feedback, they will appreciate your encouraging words.

I hope you are now fully recovered.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you for your extremely positive feedback and for taking the time to provide it. Your feedback will be sent to the A&E department and shared with the staff, which is such a great motivational tool. It will also be used as a learning tool for what gives our clients good customer service. Im glad given the fact that normally you feel intimidated in medical centres that your staff were able to make you feel at east.