"A14 excellent staff and treatment"

About: New Cross Hospital

In the course of my duties have spent many hours on most male wards at New Cross. Recently I was rushed in with acute pancreitous and spent 18 days in hospital, mostly on Ward A14. From the chirpy friendly cleaning ladies, the very helpful lady who takes the meal orders through to the very attentive, caring and professional Nurses who looked after me, I found this Ward to be the best that I have been on in New Cross. My experiences on this ward were top notch. This Ward is a credit to New Cross and the management should be very proud of it and all of its staff.

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind comments relating to your patient experience on Ward A14. I will share your comments with the team who helped care for you. I wish you well with your recovery! Kindest regards Jamie Emery Patient Experience Lead

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

I wish you well with your recovery!

Kindest regards