"Referral for knee replacement ."

About: North Manchester General Hospital

My name is John Beveridge and I was admitted onto ward I6 on the 1/11/13 for my operation that day, I would just like to say thank you to all members of staff that I had the pleasure of meeting throughout my 3 day stay, their professionalism, care and understanding was of the highest standard. As this was my first time in a hospital in my 70 years I was very anxious, but was quickly put as ease by all members of staff that I came into contact with , I have nothing but the highest praise for all staff on I6. So once again a huge thank you for making my short stay one to remember for all the right reasons..

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment regarding your visit to the ward I6 at North Manchester General Hospital. We are very pleased you were happy with the service we provided for you, we are also pleased you found the staff professional, caring and understanding; we are also pleased you feel the ward was of the highest standards. We will be pleased to forward your comment to the ward manager to share with the rest of the team.