"A wonderful result."

About: Lincoln County Hospital

Over the last three months I have had the cataracts removed from both eyes. I am most grateful to the surgeons for the truly amazing improvement they have made to my eyesight. Crystal clear vision and colours brighter than I remember. I am also grateful to the staff of the Ophthalmology ward in the Day Care Centre. Their friendly and helpful care calms the nerves - letting somebody mess with your eyes is an act of faith! Very well done everybody.

Dear Frank - it was wonderful to read your posting - you have beautifully expressed the difference that a cataract operation can make. I am delighted everything went so well and have passed this onto the teams. Take care and enjoy your renewed eyesight just in time for the Lincoln Christmas lights!

Response from Lincoln County Hospital