"I am writing this to say I have ..."

About: Wansbeck Hospital

I am writing this to say I have been in Wansbeck General Hospital. I was on ward 9 and would like to say how well I was looked after. The nurses are so dedicated to their work, the care and attention they give each patient is wonderful. Nothing is a trouble to them, they never stop and its very hard work, because they wash, change people and beds for those who cant do anything for themselves, its always service with a smile, they deserve a big gold medal. The hospital is lucky to have such devoted staff.

I'd also like to thank the domestic staff, they keep the ward so clean, also the food was excellent, good presentation and variety, something to suit everyone.

My thanks again to all concerned. good luck to them all for the future, they deserve a good one.

Response from Wansbeck Hospital

Please accept our apologies for the lateness of this reply; technical problems have removed any means of replying until now.

Thank you for informing the Trust of your recent admission. I was very pleased to learn that you had a very positive experience and that you found all the staff carried their work in a caring manner. It is very reassuring for the staff to know they are doing a good job particularly in the current climate when there is so much bad press from the media . I will pass on your kind comments to the sister and staff of ward 9. Also the catering and domestic team as they are often forgotten to be mentioned.