"Minor Injuries Unit - Cannot speak highly enough of the staff"

About: New Victoria Hospital / Minor injuries unit

I attended the minor injuries unit at the new Victoria hospital in Glasgow tonight following a shoulder injury sustained during an accident playing hockey.

I was in and out under an hour following assessment, x-ray, treatment and post-injury advice. Attended to by a wonderfully professional and understanding nurse practitioner (Julie) alongside a team of radiographers and assisting staff.

I can't speak highly enough of both the staff and my experience of the department tonight. Please pass on my thanks to Julie and the rest of the team.

Could you please pass on my thanks to the very kind and professional lady at reception (apologies for not getting her name). Her incredibly polite and welcoming manner added to what was a very impressive experience/service from the department.

Response from Paul Cannon, Head of Administration, Acute Services Division, Greater Glasgow & Clyde NHS

Dear JC22

Very many thanks for taking the time and trouble to post this very positive feedback.

I was delighted to read your kind comments and I will pass these on to the staff locally, who I am sure will be thrilled to read them too.

Thanks again.