"To describe the staff as excellent is an understatement."

About: East Surrey Hospital / Cardiology East Surrey Hospital / Urology St George's Hospital (Tooting) / Cardiology

During the past eighteen months I have first hand experience of the care provided by the medical staff in The Cardiac and Urology wards. To describe the staff as excellent is an understatement. At no time did I feel I was just another patient. I knew what was happening at all times. Even the food was good despite music hall jokes.

I also had surgery at St Georges at Tooting, another wonderful hospital, gave me a triple by-pass and the nurses spoilt me.

Response from Lynda Filby, Matron, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear dac0609

On behalf of the urology department at East Surrey Hospital we would like to thank you for the kind comments you have posted about our service. We strive to provide an excellent service and are so pleased you found this to be the case.

Lynda Filby

Matron for Surgery

Response from St George's Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about the care provided. At St George’s Hospital we are pleased to learn about your positive experiences and would like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation. Your comments will be forwarded to Cardiology.