"Emergency Friday 25th October"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

At about 16.55 I placed a 999 emergency call as my wife had collapsed with severe chest pains. The paramedic arrived within five minutes followed almost immediately by the ambulance. Having stabilised my wife we were taken to Lincoln Hospital A&E for further treatment their care was without a doubt first class, my wife due to the attention by all parties is now recovering. We are all quick to criticise, I hold my hands up to this, but I also believe credit must be given where appropriate. I would therefore like to place on record the grateful thanks of my wife and myself for the prompt and caring attention last night. This letter has been sent to the local (Lincolnshire Echo) and national (Daily Telegraph) for I hope publication Please pass out thanks to the A&E staff

Response from Lincoln County Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback here - and the local papers too - it is much appreciated. I have shared this with the staff in A&E and I know they will be really pleased too. I am delighted everything went so well and that your wife is recovering - please pass on our best wishes. Thank you again.