"Hospital Feedback"

About: William Harvey Hospital

Although being in hospital is a horrible thing. My stay was not dreadful. This is because of your mixture of staffs. Both on CDU and Respiratory I was made to feel comfortable and less anxious by all staff mainly Nurses ans HCA. I wouldn't of felt safer any were else in my week of need. I was involved in all of my care. My decisions were always respected. Dignity was maintained at all times. The hospital was constantly cleaned which was really important to me as I suffer from OCD. I was supplied with everything I needed including toiletries. The staff are so kind 1 of them even combed my hair for me as she saw I was upset as to weak. I cant thank you all enough. Thank you. X

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback, I am very glad that you were happy with your experience of being in hospital. It is good to see that you were happy with the way that staff cared for you as well as the cleanliness of the environment. Staff will be pleased to see your feedback.I do hope you continue to recover from your illness.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you for your positive feedback and we are so pleased to hear that the staff were able to help you in all of your needs. Your comments will be fedback to the staff concerned as they will find it really motivational. We hope that you are well on the road to recovery.