"Energency angiogram"

About: New Cross Hospital

My husband was admitted as an emergency following a heart attack and received two stents within an hour of his admission. The doctor treated him, along with all the other staff. His care was exceptional and we are so grateful that he was obviously in very expert hands. A great big thank you to two doctors and all their staff. Well done. The family.

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Stella 6,

Thank you so much fort taking the time and trouble to post your comments here on Patient Opinion. Thank you also for your kind words about the staff and the care they provided which I know they will appreciate enormously.

If we may be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your husband's patient experience in our hospital. I will share your comments with the staff on the Cardiology Ward. I wish your husband well with his recovery! Kindest regards Jamie Emery Patient Experience Lead