"Excellent care provided by Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Urology

I was referred to the above hospital for a partial nephrectomy. Dr Rochester, the urologist who carried out the operation is a very caring and excellent doctor.

The first time I went to see him, he took time to explain everything in detail to me and made me feel at ease to ask any questions. It is early days yet - I had the operation on 17th October 2013 - but I am sure Dr Rochester has done a good job.

While I was in the hospital recovering, the nurses on Edgefield Ward looked after me really well. They were very professional, caring and helpful. I have them to thank for my speedy recovery.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Many thanks for taking the time to give us feedback of your experience whilst a patient with us. We are very pleased to hear you had a good experience and that our staff were able to put you at ease. A copy of your feedback has also been passed onto Edgefield Ward.

Response from Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your feedback, we are very pleased that you had such a positive experience with us. We are sharing your kind words with Dr Rochester and the team on Edgefield who looked after you during your stay with us.