"My quarterly visit to the Podiatrist in Dewsbury"

About: Dewsbury Health Centre / Podiatry

My wife and I have been using the podiatry clinics in Dewsbury for the past five -six years, during that time we have had excellent treatment but I have to single out one person as being quite exceptional. I only know him as James, he is really First Class.

His manner is very friendly and a really most caring person. But it is his skill in in the chiropody which I wish to commend him most on. He really does a most thorough job and takes great care and pride in his work. He has managed to encourage growth on a damaged nail I have, which has eluded most of the other podiatrists we have been treated by.

He is an asset to the NHS and my wife and I both cannot praise his work and whole attitude too highly.

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Dadak

We are really pleased that you have found your treatment at Dewsbury Health Centre, for the past 5 or 6 years excellent. Your particular praise for James has been passed on to him, for which he is very grateful.

Louise Thornton