"A and E"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

My wife was taken ill at 4-30am Sunday Morning. I dialed 111 and spoke to an operator who took details very helpful she was. She told me someone would call back in a few mins they did it was the on duty nurse at our own Drs Surgery. After a small chat she told me to dial 999 and get an ambulance she stayed on the line until the Paramedic arrived which was only about 6 mins or so. He spent time with my wife testing her heart and blood pressure. He suggested she go to hospital for thorough check by a Doctor. An Ambulance arrived in about 5 mins or so and my wife was taken to A and E. She received immediate treatment nurse took heart readings and blood pressures plus bloods. The doctor arrived in a few mins, checked her over. The blood test results and all others were done and the results were all to hand in a very short space of time. If this is a failing NHS then lets have more of it. The staff were brilliant their attitude first class. Thank you Lincoln Hospital and the Paramedic and Ambulance crew. Well done my wife was released in a about 2 hours she is doing well. Thank you.

Dear Mr Harding - thank you for leaving your feedback which was good to read and I am really pleased that your wife is doing well. I have passed your story onto the team in A&E who I know will be equally pleased. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience; it is much appreciated.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital