"Ward 1B"

About: Wexham Park Hospital

I was admitted to your hospital via ambulance and A & E on Thursday 17 October and I'm writing to thank you for the exceptional treament I received in your care. From start to finish I was treated with great kindness, efficiency and care and I can't thank you enough. From A & E I was admitted to Ward 1B with a trauma to my knee. I was operated on at 10 am on Friday 18 October and was able to be discharged in the early evening of that day. The staff on Ward 1B were just so kind and helpful and an amazing team. I was particularly impressed with the care they gave to an elderly, very confused lady who didn't speak English. They calmed her down and afforded her great dignity. Please pass on my thanks to ward 1B. And, by the way, I thought the food was just fine given the scale of the catering operation!

Response from Wexham Park Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your experience during your admission. It is really pleasing to hear first hand how impressed you were by the staff especially in their care for youself and others. We will ensure that it is shared with the teams concerned, which will undoubtedly be gratefully received. We also hope that you have made a good recovery.