"Thank You"

About: The Heart Hospital

I have been visiting the Heart Hospital since 2004, had open heart surgery and several other procedures over the years the last being last wednesday september the 16th where i was on short stay ward 2 as a day case for cardiac catheterization . I just wanted to say that the staff from the doctors to the cleaners and all inbetween are amazing nothing is too much trouble for any of them and while no one likes being in hospital my stay short as it was , was made as nice as possible , the nurse looking after me new i was nervous and allayed my fears she couldnt have done enough for me i wish i could remember her name . i have no doubt that i will be an in patient again ! and know when that happens i will be treated individually, with dignity and respect and with a lot of kindness, I would like to say a thank you to all the staff i came i came into contact with on the day , amazing hospital.

Response from The Heart Hospital

Thank you for your comments, as always these are greatly appreciated, and I will forward these on to the teams concerned.