"Just had surgery felt very calm throughout"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I had surgery on my nose 3 days ago, everyone i came into contact with was professional,kind and only too happy to make sure that any needs were met. i stayed on c24 and c25 which were both spotless the theatre staff were great i felt so calm and relaxed which is unusual when you are waiting to go into surgery ! I have had this operation before at staffordshire uni hosp which wasnt a very nice experience. The doctor performed my surgery was fantastic as was the anesthetist they made sure i knew what was going on and what exactly was happening. the food was was fantastic especially the bakewell tart x if i need this operation again i definatley want it done at QMC even though I have to travel a long way it is worth it. Thanks

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

We're pleased to hear your experience was such a positive one in our care. We have passed on your kind words to our ward manager on C24/25 and also our cleaning and catering teams who all played their part in making your stay with us at QMC as comfortable as possible.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre