"Dermatology Clinic"

About: Barnet Hospital

I visited the Dermatology Clinic to have a couple of moles removed. I was impressed with the care I received and by the attention given to the other out-patients, especially a couple of older out-patients who were being given cups of tea while they waited for their transport to arrive. Although my appointment was delayed by approximately 20 minutes, there was a sign advising people that this would be the average delay on that day. The staff took the time to approach the waiting patients to let them know how many people were in front of them and when they could expect to be seen. It is such a simple idea, but so important and effective.

Response from Barnet Hospital

Your positive feedback of your experiences at our dermatology outpatient services is very welcome. This is a busy service that has a high volume of attendees. It is good to hear that with a high volume of patients the service has not lost its focus on communication and respect. I will pass your comments onto the relevant manager to convey to their staff. Thank you.