"My outlook has changed from despondency to rationality"

About: Inclusion Matters Liverpool

If I could compare myself to the famous sketch of mans evolution from apes, I feel that I've gone from walking on all fours to taking a few steps upright.

My treatment with Hannah has enabled myself to look at how activities during my week can affect my mood and self esteem, and because of this I am now able to put a lot of my life into perspective.

Being told you are not mad and that you're taking the right steps is a reassuring thing to be told, but the exercises in looking at specific episodes and stripping them down to examine how and why I react to them is something I would never have been able to do if it wasn't for Hannah's treatment.

She will know more than anyone how my outlook has changed from despondency to rationality in looking at my personal challenges and I feel that I couldn't recommend her enough for how she has given me the tools to work on the issues, which will hopefully bring me back my piece of mind.

Response from Heather Clarke, Manager, Inclusion Matters

Dear Energy212

Thank you so much for this feedback, I will ensure Hannah receives this.

Your analogy is really interesting and reflects how far you have come. I am delighted that you feel you were reassured and that you have worked so hard at understanding what was happening and that you feel so much more positive as a result.

I really hope that the tools you have learnt do allow you to keep on with the good work.

All the very best for the future.