"no confidetially or privacy"

About: Stepping Hill Hospital

I am so disappointed by the staff attitude and the way they behave specially with my kid surprisingly at children unit. moreover im annoyed with a night Doctor at A&E dep. at first i supposed he is a good person than a good doctor but after 2 weeks i found out that all the personal information was given to my daughters school without my consent and now most of the school staffs know why my child was at hospital. Im going to complain about this doctor because he has betrayed a patient trust and caused a bad reputation at school for my daughter.

Response from Cath Marsland, Head of Risk and Patient and Customer Services, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust

I am very sorry you are so unhapppy please contact the patient and services department so we can investigate this for you on 0161 419 5678

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

Thank you for your comments.

I sincerely apologise that these were not been responded to in a timely manner.

This was due to lack of administrative support at the time which has now been rectified.

I would like to reassure you however that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate teams for them to reflect and learn from your experience so that improvements could be made in the services we offer.

Patient and Customer Services Manager