"Conveying my wife to Derriford"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

I would like to give my heartfelt thanks to the ambulance crew conveying my wife to Derriford, for their dedicated, excellent and brilliant work during the journey.

Dear Donjon

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide the best care to our patients.

We would like to pass your thanks onto the ambulance staff who conveyed your wife. In order to do this we will need a little more information from you. Could you please contact me on 01392 453831 at your convenience?

Many thanks again for supplying feedback.

Laura

Dear Donjon

Thank you for contacting me. It was lovely to speak to you and your wife. I am so glad to hear that she is doing so well.

I have been able to identify the members of staff who conveyed your wife to hospital, and will ensure that your comments are passed on to them.

Thanks again