"Great care again, 100% satisfied."

About: New Cross Hospital

In September this year, i fractured my olecranon (elbow). i went up a&e and was told that i needed surgery in order to fix the broken bone. I was seen to within the hour and put into a temporary cast. After that, it was more or less waiting. I went into theatre and before i knew it i was being told i needed antibiotics, after which, i would be discharged. i found that incredible. i am currently having physio. My consultant i have to say has done an amazing job fixing my elbow. i am so greatful to him and his team. I am due to go back and see him soon in order for him to see how i'm getting on. All i can say is thankyou very much.

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you very much for posting your comments regarding your patient experience in our Emergency and Orthopaedics Departments. I will share your comments with our staff.

I wish you well in your recovery!

Kindest regards

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you very much for sharing your comments regarding your patient experience. I will share your comments with the Orthopaedic department. I wish you well with your recovery. Kindest regards Jamie Emery Patient Experience Lead