"Nothing was too much trouble"

About: Royal Hallamshire Hospital

It stayed in n2 recently... I was looked after so well here, I was reliant on help after surgery and nothing was too much trouble... My dignity n respect was maintained to the highest level, support workers, nurses, domestics, and food dispensers could not have been nicer and more accommodating, it was obvious they enjoyed there jobs I was seen quickly by physios and my surgeon visited often to check my progress... Even the food was delicious thanks to them all it was a pleasure.. Well run ward that worked on communication x

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Vickster

Response from Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Dear Vickster Thank you for taking the time to let us have your kind comments about the staff and services in N2 at The Royal Hallamshire Hospital. I will ensure these are passed on to the staff concerned and hope you continue to make a good recovery following your surgery.