"Gum clinic"

About: Heartlands Hospital

After a pretty traumatic situation I went to the gum clinic who have been so friendly and helpful. After not having much luck with my GP I feel they went out of their way because they care. The NHS gets too much bad press but the people who are on the front line have helped me immensely. Special thanks go to a particular doctor and health advisor you don't know how much you helped me and I'm truly grateful thank you!

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at the clinic. I have forward your email to our General Manager, Senior Health Advisor and Consultant Lead for the clinic who I know will be thrilled to received this feedback.

Iona

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at the clinic. Your comments have been passed to our General Manager, Senior Health Advisor and Consultant Lead for the clinic who I know will be thrilled to received this feedback. Kind regards Catherine Williams Patient Engagement Department