"care in a and e department"

About: Warwick Hospital

following an accident on october 6th i was taken to warwick hospital by ambulance i as in a lot of pain as i had fallen onto my wrist and as am i nurse myself iwas pretty sure it was broken. the paramedics were very good and gave me painkillers and gas and air . on arrival at a and e i was sat down in the middle of the department and the paramedics handed over my details to a sister who barely looking at me or welcoming me she told me that i had to wait in triage . i then waited in triage for approx one and a half hours when i asked if i would be seen soon as was in alot of pain i was told that unfortunatly my details had not been given ti triage nurse and i was finally seen then things happened qiuckly and i had to have my wrist manipulted and plastered i was then discharged unfortunatly without any advise on after care .

Response from Warwick Hospital

We are very sorry to hear about this. We would really like to establish what happened with your care. Please could you email communications@swft.nhs.uk with further details and we will investigate thoroughly.