"My Wifes Epilepsy"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford) / Neurology South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

Since moving to Dawlish back last December my wife has had nearly 90 seizures, so has needed you guys on many occations.

Every time your help and response has been amazing so just want to say thank you and have it on record.

Response from Sara Coburn, Patient Engagement Manager, Governance, South Western Ambulance Service Foundation Trust

Hi Gadget

Thank you for sharing your story. I hope your wife is well.

It is so rewarding to hear how our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to patients and their families when they need it most.

We can ensure that each of the ambulance staff involved in your wife's care is recognised individually. However, to do this we will need some further information from you. If you would like us to do this, please could I ask you to contact me on either 01392 261 552 or sara.coburn@swast.nhs.uk.

Thank you, again, for taking the time to share your feedback.

Sara

Response from Patient Engagement & Experience Administrator, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Gadget

I would also like to thank you for sharing your story and for your lovely comments.

At the RD&E it is lovely to hear that we are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients and families.

Tracy

Dear Gadget

Thank you for contacting us directly.

Using the extra information you gave we have been able to identify the members of staff involved, and have logged formal thanks on your behalf.

Thanks once again for taking the time to provide feedback.

Laura