"excellent service"

About: William Harvey Hospital

i'v been in and out of hospitals for so many years, I now live with a phobia about them, but, after going to the day center for treatment , I would go back any time, all the staff were caring and understanding at all time ,I evan left with a smile on my face. I will be telling every one how good they are , thank you William Harvey :D

Thank you so much for providing us with excellent feedback about our day hospital service at WHH. I am really glad to hear that you found staff caring and understanding and enabled you to feel more confident about your trip to hospital. Staff will be very pleased to see the comments you have made.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Many thanks for such fantastic feedback, we will ask that this is shared with the staff Trustwide so that they can all feel appreciated and also know the care that the staff in the Day Centre have provided. Positive comments are welcomed because they are such a powerful tool for motivation within the organisation and we are grateful for the comments you have made. We hope that you are recovering well.