"I cannot find the words to praise her enough"

About: Frenchay Hospital / Neurology South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

I was taken from St George’s hospital to Frenchay hospital by the ambulance service.

The paramedic who took me, I think her name was June or Gene, was a lovely lady. She was conscientious and a good driver. I cannot find the words to praise her enough.

My treatment in the Frenchay neurological department was excellent. 10/10.

Please send June/Gene my thanks and I wish her all the best for the future.

Response from Steven Sykes, Advice & Complaints Team Manager, North Bristol NHS Trust

I also hope that your treatment in Frenchay was of a similarly high standard and hope that you make a full recovery very soon.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your comments.

Kind regards -

Response from Frenchay Hospital

Dear Darker913 - I am very pleased to learn that your transfer arrangements were so professionally handled by the ambulance crew members. I am sure my colleagues in the South West Ambulance Service NHS Trust will pass on your thanks. I am glad that your treatment in Frenchay was of a similarly high standard and hope that you make a full recovery very soon. Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your comments. Kind regards -

Response from Sara Coburn, Patient Engagement Manager, Governance, South Western Ambulance Service Foundation Trust

Hi Darker913

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story.

It is always very rewarding to hear how our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to patients when they need it most. I can pass on your comments to the ambulance staff directly, however to do this I will need a little more information from you. May I ask you to contact me on either sara.coburn@swast.nhs.uk or 01392 261 552 at your convience so I can take a little more detail from you.

Thank you, again, for taking the time to provide feedback.

Sara