"Minor injuries unit"

About: Sidmouth Hospital

Attended with ankle injury. The staff were extremely polite and professional. I was seen promptly and x-rayed within a short period of time. I required treatment out of the scope of this facility and was referred to another hospital for treatment. This was facilitated by the Sidmouth hospital. The whole process was very clearly explained throughout. The cleanliness and general environment of the hospital was excellent and is a credit to the staff who work there. As a resident of Sidmouth we are very lucky to have such a place and people.

Dear Dru

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on the website. I was very pleased to learn that you had such a positive experience, in that you were seen promptly, and your treatment and next steps were clearly explained by staff.

I have shared your very kind comments with both the MIU department manager, and facilities manager responsible for the cleanliness of the hospital, where I know they will be warmly recieved and shared with the relevant staff.