"the four women at the entrance are the most friendly and caring women I've ever met"

About: Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary

I have never been into a hospital in my life where the people at reception are so nice. They really are amazing people, each and every one of them. I’m not sure of their names but the four women at the entrance are the most friendly and caring women I've ever met and a real credit to the hospital.

I asked the ladies several questions and they were so helpful and cheery. I also saw them asking the young girl standing at reception if they could get her another seat as it was busy. What lovely people.

Thank you for being the nice people that you are, you really brightened up my day.

Response from Hazel Adams, Patient Services Co-ordinator, NHS Dumfries and Galloway

Dear Patchy959

Thank you for taking the time to send your very kind comments which have been shared with reception staff and volunteers at the Welcome Desk, Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary.

NHS Dumfries and Galloway value our staff and volunteers and the contribution they make.