"Cardiac Treatment"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Cardiology

I have suffered from 2 heart attacks with subsequent fitting of stents in the last 3 years. On both occasions, I was treated in Lincoln County Hospital and the treatment I received was of an excellent standard both times, from the initial arrival of the ambulance at my home all the way through to the aftercare I received. The hospital facilities were clean and even the food was of a good standard. All the cardiac staff involved were particularly good - the specialist A&E based cardiac nurses, the Catheter Laboratory surgeon and staff and the nursing & general staff on Johnson Ward, who provided lots of reassurance to both myself and my wife (who herself has undergone the same procedure using the same facilities within the last year). Based on these performances, we have both been impressed by Lincoln County Hospital.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback and I am really pleased that you have received such good care - and so consistently. The cardiology team will be delighted to read your story. Thank you once more - and I hope you stay well and dont need our services again!