About: Darlington Memorial Hospital

I went to the hospital with my mum yesterday as she had an appointment, during this we were sat for 3 hours waiting to see a doctor but he was running 45 minutes late! Anyway I am 6 and a half months pregnant and for the past few days haven't felt myself so thought since we were waiting so long I would go to the womens centre and ask to see a midwife and the attitude I got back was disgusting! I asked to see a midwife and the receptionist who also had a nasty attitude told me to wait then came back and said the midwife told her 'And what does she want me to do' After I walked out I literally cried!

Response from Darlington Memorial Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback from your visit to Darlington Memorial Hospital in 2013. Unfortunately, at the time you shared your feedback, we were unable to respond. If you would like to discuss your previous comments please contact us. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774