"Five star care"

About: Stepping Hill Hospital

I had my baby at Stepping Hill Delivery Suite, after starting off in the Birthing Centre as labour stalled and I ran out of steam. The midwives in the Birthing Centre were superb and was dreading my assisted birth after such a nice experience there, but the medical team were excellent, really supportive and kept my spirits up the whole time, delivering our baby girl safely under what could have been very traumatic circumstances. I was really well looked after from start to finish, and the level of care and attention I received on the post natal ward was excellent. I have already recommended this hospital to friends in the Greater Manchester area considering where to have their babies and will always be grateful for the safe arrival of our baby girl. Thanks to the Consultant and his obstetrics team in particular.

Response from Cath Marsland, Head of Risk and Patient and Customer Services, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for posting such a loveley comment - congratulations on the birth of your daughter

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

Thank you for your comments.

I sincerely apologise that these were not responded to in a timely manner.

This was due to lack of administrative support at the time which has now been rectified.

I would like to reassure you however that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate teams who were pleased to hear that you had a good experience at our hospital.

Patient and Customer Services Manager