"Excellent care!"

About: New Cross Hospital

My daughter was transferred from Stafford to New Cross Critical Care Unit after taking a massive overdose of prescription drugs. From the moment we arrived, we were treated with the utmost care and consideration. She was transferred to C18 after 2 days. The staff on that ward not only treated her physical problems but totally understood her mental health problems and made her stay there as stress free as possible. Every member of staff that we met (apart from a psychiatrist from Penn Hospital) was outstanding and went the extra mile for my daughter and our family. You are an amazing bunch of people and deserve to be recognised. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your daughter's care and treatment in our Critical Care Unit and Ward C18. I will share your comments with our staff.

I wish your daughter well with her recovery!

Kindest regards

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your daughter's care and treatment in our Critical Care Unit and Ward C18. I will share your comments with the staff in these areas. I wish your daughter well with her recovery. Kindest regards Jamie Emery Patient Experience Lead