"Treatment received from the consultants and team was excellent"

About: Bridgnorth Hospital / Minor injury unit Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

The consultant at Oswestry was brilliant, and he agreed to do my operation at Bridgnorth as it was nearer for me.

The staff at Bridgnorth are excellent. I had an operation there before. This operation was on my hand, and treatment received from the consultants and team was excellent.

Response from Patient Advice and Liason Officer, Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic and District Hospital NHS Trust

Thank you for your feedback. It is always encouraging to hear of positive experiences patients have here at the RJAH Orthopaedic Hospital Foundation Trust. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients. We will pass on your compliments to the relevant staff.

Response from Soma Moulik, PALS/FOI/Complaints Manager, Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your story on this website and for your positive comment about Bridgnorth Hospital staff. It is always heartening to receive feedback on positive experiences about Shropshire Communty Health NHS Trust, in particular about any of our Community hospitals. We strive to provide the best service for all our patients and your feedback makes it real and motivates us to continue doing so. Thank you once again for your very kind comment which I will share with all staff at Bridgnorth.