"Overnight stay at Sleep Clinic"

About: Queen Victoria Hospital (East Grinstead)

I stayed overnight on 2nd Sep 2013. I have absolutely no complaints at all about any part of this hospital. The staff were and have always been so friendly and helpful. At all points every detail explained to me. I was made comfortable and even asked what drink I would like in the morning prior to going to bed (which was handed to me when I woke up). The sleep clinic was fine and unlike the previous review here was peaceful and at about 1130pm lights off and peace. Personally I think I am very fortunate to have such a good resource available and am very Thankful to all the staff there that in my opinion have gone out of their way to make this as pleasant experience as possible - Thank you.

Response from Nicolle Ferguson, Patient Experience Manager, Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Mick,

Response from Queen Victoria Hospital

Dear Mick, Thank you for the positive feedback that you have provided regarding your treatment whilst under the care of the Sleep Disorder Centre. We are very grateful for your kind comments and have passed them onto the staff in the centre who have also expressed gratitude for them. Feedback, in all forms provides us with an indication of how well we are doing and also where there are shortcomings in our services. We utilise these feedback to review our practices in order to better improve our patients' experience. We are very pleased that you have had a totally satisfactory experience under our care. It is a real credit to our staff and service that you feel happy to recommend this service to others. Kind regards, Nicolle Tadman, Patient Experience Manager