"An Excellent Local Hospital at Market Harborough"

Being a small hospital, they were not dealing with many hundreds of patients with long waiting times on the day of the appointment. All aspects of the service were more personal and helpful. At no time did I feel I was being rushed in order to enable staff to deal with the next patient. The consultant came from Kettering hospital to provide a local service for the Market Harborough area and this was very convenient for me, as I am elderly and no longer have a car. He answered all my questions with patience and explained the procedures that were required. The service provided was excellent. Long may this hospital continue to serve the people of Market Harborough and its surrounding villages.

Response from Dan Oliver, Public and Patient Experience Officer , Patient Experience Team, Derbyshire Community Health Services

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experiences of our services.

We are will make sure your comments are shared with all the staff involved in your care.